Thursday, April 1, 2010

Project Tango

I have been writing! I've spent the past month working on a one hour tv pilot for a contest with storyboardtv. Please give it a read  http://storyboardtv.com/script/91

xoxchilly

Project Tango

Everyone knows Tango Jones is one of the most celebrated actresses of our time. What no one knows is Tango Jones is a Special Agent molded by the FBI to become their VIP All Access Pass to the seedy underbelly of Hollywood life. Tango’s cunning and stealth uncovers a tabloid’s wet dream of scandals and murders until the day her fake ex-boyfriend is found dead. The local police immediately look at Tango as a suspect along with her bodyguard Zee who has been mistaken as her lover. Now Tango and Zee have to find the real murdered before Project Tango is uncovered and Tango's identity made public. Just another day in the double life.

9 comments:

Kelly Anne Morrison said...

This script made it to the semi-finals, but got knocked out in the finals. The script is still up if you want to read it. Personally I think I was robbed ;)

Anonymous said...

Howdy i'm fresh here, I stumbled upon this site I find It quite accommodating & its helped me out loads. I should be able to give something back & guide others like its helped me.

Thanks a load, Catch You Around.

Anonymous said...

Hello i'm fresh on here, I came upon this message board I find It truly accessible and it's helped me tons. I hope to give something back and support other people like it has helped me.

Thanks, Catch You Later.

Anonymous said...

Hello i'm new to this. I hit upon this forum I have found It vastly accommodating and its helped me out a lot. I should be able to contribute and guide other people like it has helped me.

Thanks, See You Later.

Anonymous said...

What's Happening im fresh on here. I stumbled upon this message board I find It very accommodating and its helped me so much. I hope to give something back and guide other users like it has helped me.

Cheers, See You Around.

Anonymous said...

Aloha all, terrific board I have found It amply helpful and it's helped me out tons
I hope to contribute & aid other people like this chat board has helped me

Anonymous said...

Hey i'm new here, I came upon this website I find It extremely helpful & its helped me out a great deal. I hope to contribute and aid other people like it has helped me.

Thanks Everyone, Catch You About.

Anonymous said...

Hey i'm new here, I came accross this chat board I have found It very accessible & it has helped me out loads. I should be able to contribute & support others like its helped me.

Thank's, See Ya About.

Unknown said...

Kelly,
I work with an entertainment company in Los Angeles. I read PROJECT TANGO and liked it a lot. Great work! Wondering if anything is happening with the project. Would be great to speak with you more in depth. I can be reached at raymansfield@gmail.com
Best regards,
Ray Mansfield